Saturday, April 2, 2022
- On Sunday, April 2, 2022, Campus Safety transported a student from Sohre Hall to River’s Edge.
Sunday, April 3, 2022
- On Sunday, April 3, 2022, Campus Safety, while on patrol, came across an intoxicated student sleeping in Rundstrom Hall.
- On Sunday, April 3, 2022, Campus Safety responded to behind Norelius Hall for a report of a possible stolen metal chicken.
Tip of the Week:
Common parking errors:
● Three-flags circle is no parking any time, even with flashers on ($50 citation).
● Green permit parking is no parking 2am-7am, 7 days a week ($30 citation).
●Designated overnight green spots are available in the Motor Pool lot.
● All parking in the Stadium/Beck parking lot is marked No Parking 2am-7am, 7 days a week
● There are 14 red parking lots, you may have to search more than one lot to find an
open parking space.
● Visitor parking is closed to students and staff at all times ($30 citation).
● A vehicle is not registered until the permit is properly displayed on the vehicle ($30 citation).
● Temporary Permits: hanging from the rear view mirror, with vehicle information side
out. Contact the Campus Safety office 24 hours a day at 507-933-8888 with any parking related.