Monday, April 28
- Campus Safety responded to a student of concern in Norelius Hall.
Wednesday, April 30
- Campus Safety responded to a medical assist in the Jackson Campus Center.
- Collegiate Fellows and Campus Safety responded to a smoking violation in Norelius Hall involving seven students.
Thursday, May 1
- Campus Safety responded to a dispute outside Uhler Hall and contacted the Saint Peter Police Department for assistance. One student was referred to the campus conduct board for an of-age alcohol violation and failure to comply with a College official. One student was referred for failure to comply with a College official. One student was referred for underage consumption and possession of alcohol.
Friday, May 2
- Campus Safety was called to Beck Hall for a harassment restraining order violation.
Saturday, May 3
- Campus Safety documented vandalism in Sorensen Hall.
Sunday, May 4
- Campus Safety responded to a medical assist at the Lund Center.
Case dispositions are available online by viewing the daily crime log on the Campus Safety web page: https://gustavus.edu/safety/incidents/index.php
Tip of the Week:
Parking Enforcement and Move-out; 2014-2015 Permit Registration
Regular parking enforcement is in effect through Graduation. Please park according to permit color. A parking permit is required for students and employees to park on campus.
Visitor parking is always enforced and is closed to students and staff at all times. All other specially designated spaces (Handicap, 30-minute, Head Resident) are also always enforced – you will be cited if you park in these spaces, even during move-out. The parking citation for parking in a handicap parking space is $200.
Parking in campus fire lanes is prohibited. A 15-minute grace period is allowed when loading and unloading heavy items, but you must have your flashers on as an indication of your imminent return, and be parked on the side of the street closest to the Residential Hall only. Parking in a fire lane without flashers is grounds for immediate ticketing and/or towing. The exception to this rule is the Three Flags Circle, where parking is PROHIBITED at all times without exception.
If you have a question about loading/unloading or need further parking instructions during move-out, please contact the Campus Safety office at 507-933-8888.
Permit registration for the 2014-2015 academic year will be online at the Campus Safety web page June 23 through August 24. Permits will be $250 (charged to your student account) and sent to your campus mailbox prior to move-in. Fall permit parking enforcement begins 7 a.m. on the first day of fall classes. Check the Campus Safety web page this summer for more information.