Monday, April 09
- Residential Life staff responded to a possible policy violation in Norelius Hall.
Tuesday, April 10
- Campus Safety responded to a medical assist in Southwest Hall. One student was transported to the hospital.
Thursday, April 12
- Campus Safety responded to Southwest Hall for a welfare check.
Saturday, April 14
- Campus Safety and Residential Life responded to an odor of marijuana in Pittman Hall.
- Campus Safety and Residential Life responded to a sexual orientation based bias-related communication written on a photo on a door in Norelius Hall.
- Campus Safety and Residential Life responded to an odor of marijuana in Norelius Hall involving three students. Case referred to the campus conduct system for possession of marijuana and paraphernalia.
Sunday, April 15
- Campus Safety Responded to a report of an alcohol violation in Norelius Hall. One student was transported to the hospital by ambulance.
- Campus Safety responded to a medical assist at Bjorling Concert Hall. A student feeling ill was transported back to their residence hall.
- Campus Safety responded to a welfare check for a student of concern in Schaefer Fine Arts.
- A Collegiate Fellow reported a student of concern and possible College policy violations in Norelius Hall based on videos posted to social media.
Tip of the Week:
Distracted driving is dangerous, claiming 3,450 lives in 2016 alone. To prevent tragedies due to distracted driving, motorists are urged to:
Turn off electronic devices and put them out of reach before starting to drive.
Be good role models for young drivers and set a good example. Talk with your teens about responsible driving.
Always wear your seat belt. Seat belts are the best defense against unsafe drivers.
All pedestrians and bicyclists should focus on their surroundings and not on their electronic devices.