“ Christmas doesn’t come from a store, maybe Christmas perhaps means a little bit more….”-Dr. Suess
1.Christmas celebrates the birth of ___.
5. Jack’s dog in Nightmare Before
7. Santa’s helpers.
8. The film this quote comes from:
“You’ll shoot your eye out, kid.”
10. Famous snowman.
12. Common evergreen used for Christmas trees.
13. Gingerbread man in Shrek.
1. Gift bad kids recieve on Christmas.
2. Red-nosed reindeer.
3. What you do with gifts before you open them.
4. Red flower associated with Christmas.
6. Pole where Saint Nicolas lives.
8. Winter sport played on ice that originated in Scotland.
9. Saint Nick likes ___ with his cookies.
14. Green, red, and ___ are the colors of Christmas.