Feature photos from a week of jam-packed campus events

The Frost Week Variety Show brought out Gustie talent like guitarist, Chris Cannady who performed a cover of MGMT’s “Kids.” Melody Monyok.

A team of education majors celebrated Frost Week tradition by participating in a campus organization competition of Family Fued. Melody Monyok.

Singer and dancer, Dandara, performed with Beira Mar Brazil at the Brazilian Carnival and led the audience in traditional Brazilian dance and song. Clark Kampfe.
Bushra Wahid and Muresuk Mena strut their stuff onstage during the Africa Night fashion show. Clark Kampfe.
Valentina Muraleedharan and Abdi Umur at Africa Night showed off their outfits during the fashion show portion of the evening. Clark Kampfe.

2 thoughts on “Feature photos from a week of jam-packed campus events

1. It is a sign of fashion for the female. Now it is manufactured by many companies originally in Australia. anyway women have to remember the thing is’ they should not put them on for long period of time. because this might be the cause for heel pain.

2. Ed,I can’t believe it is you. How are you? Here is my email Do you have any hetalh problems from the toxic crude oil and the other chemicals? As you can see by my site, I’ve been busy trying to locate people. I have an attorney who is going taking VECO’s insurance company to court as a longshoreman’s case. Anyone who worked on the beach is intitled to the longshoreman’s case. Let me know so I can give you the information.Thanks for mailingMerle Savage