Monday, October 26th
- Campus Safety responded to a suspicious incident in Sorenson Hall.
- A student reported damage to their vehicle that was parked in the Norelius parking lot sometime between Friday, October 23 at 1630 hours and Monday, October 26 at 1330 hours.
- A student reported that their car had been keyed while parked in Norelius parking lot.
Tuesday, October 27th
- A student reported that another student had made a verbal comment towards them and spit at them.
- Campus Safety took a report of vehicle damage in the Sohre parking lot.
- A CF reported two residences, in Pittman Hall, not following the quiet hours.
Wednesday, October 28th
- A resident from Norelius Hall reported being harassed on Monday, October 26, 2020 at 1730 hours.
Thursday, October 29th
- Two CFs were doing rounds when they found six residences in Norelius Hall not following the Covid policies (wearing masks and social distancing).
Friday, October 30th
- An AC reported a window screen had been removed from a room in North Hall.
- An AC received a report of an unauthorized off-campus guest in Southwest Hall.
- Campus Safety received a fire alarm prompt over radio from International Center. Alarm caused by burnt food.
- Campus Safety received a call from CF’s in Pittman Hall, stating that a room was engaging in under age alcohol consumption. One student referred to the campus conduct system. AC on call was contacted per protocol.
Saturday, October 31st
- A parent contacted Campus Safety and asked for a welfare check of a student in North Hall .
- Sunday, November 1st
- A student in Southwest contacted Campus Safety to report tools that were stolen out of the truck earlier that day.
- Campus Safety received a call of a student entering the wrong room in North Hall.
- Campus Safety received a fire alarm prompt over radio from the Walker House. Alarm caused by burnt food.
Tip of the Week:
CITY NOTIFICATION SYSTEM – Want to be informed when a snow emergency has been declared in the City of Saint Peter? Then it’s time to sign up for the City’s community notification system….Nixle! Nixle is a community oriented notification system that is used by the City to provide alerts, advisory notices and other community information. You must sign up at www.nixle.to become part of the system, and you can choose to receive notices via text, e-mail, or both from the City of Saint Peter Administration, Police, Recreation and Leisure Services, and/or the Public Works
Make sure you are signed up in the Nixle system in order to receive information about City snow emergencies.