Friday, May 12
● Campus Safety received a report of an underage alcohol violation that occurred off campus on April 22, 2017. One student was referred to the campus conduct system.
● Campus Safety responded to a report of a suspicious person in Southwest Hall.
● Residential Life documented a policy violation in Sorensen Hall for a removed window screen.
● An anonymous online report was submitted about suspected athletic team hazing that could occur off campus.
Saturday, May 13
● Residential Life responded to an of-age alcohol policy violation in Norelius Hall.
● Campus Safety and Residential Life responded to a noise complaint Southwest Hall involving six students. Case referred to the campus conduct system.
● Campus Safety and Residential Life responded to a noise concern in Norelius Hall involving three students. Two students were referred to the campus conduct system for underage consumption, one student for underage possession. One student was referred for a 21 and over alcohol violation. One student was referred for failure to comply with a College official.
● Campus Safety and the Saint Peter Fire Department responded to a maintenance/mechanical problem at Chapel View Townhomes. A faulty wire caused smoke and melted siding, and was identified and repaired.
● Campus Safety discovered damage to College property on Campus Drive. Four trees were found damaged by unknown persons.
● Campus Safety responded to a report of bicycles checked out from the Lund Center that had not been returned. The bicycles were later recovered.
Sunday, May 14
● Campus Safety responded to Southwest Hall for a student of concern.
● Campus Safety and the Saint Peter Police Department responded to a report of a student of concern and attempted to locate the student to perform a welfare check. One student was located on College grounds and was referred to the campus conduct system for underage consumption.
● Campus Safety responded to a medical assist in Norelius Hall and administered basic first aid for a injury to a student. At 2300 hours, the student requested a transport to urgent care.