Senior Spotlight: Daniel Cameron | The Gustavian Weekly

By The Weekly Staff | May 8, 2015 | Senior Spotlight

Men’s Golf - Daniel Cameron played his final round for Gustavus when he scored a total of 240 (+26) at the Saint John’s Spring Invitational. The team finsihed the tournament in second place (+14), one shot behind winning University of St. Thomas (+13).

This recurring segment will highlight a senior Gustavus athlete each week.

Q: What were your expectations for the season?

A: This season was a tough one. The weather was some of the worst conditions I have ever played in my golf career. That being said, I think our results and level of competitiveness would have been a lot higher if the conditions were better. Still, the passion to play and have fun was there. It met my expectations but could have exceeded them if the weather was nicer.

Q: What is your best athletic memory?

A: My best athletic memory at Gustavus would have been going down to play Sawgrass Country Club for Spring Break with the golf team. We were very fortunate to play somewhere as prestigious as that course and stay with some alumni that would give anything back to Gustavus.

Q: Why would you recommend Gustavus?

A: I would recommend Gustavus to a new student for multiple reasons. At Gustavus you really get a sense of family and community with your fellow classmates that you would not get at a bigger school. You get to know your professors and can get help almost whenever you need it. I think coming to Gustavus was one of the best decisions I have made in my life.

1 Comment

Comments are the sole opinion of the visitor who submitted the comment and do not necessarily reflect the views of the author of the article, its editors, or The Gustavian Weekly or Gustavus Adolphus College as a whole.

1. Obat Tradisional Penyakit Gastritis Kronis says:

thank you for sharing a variety of things with us ..