Thursday, April 22, 2021
- Campus Safety received a theft report involving a student’s vehicle in Sorensen Parking Lot. I
Friday, April 23, 2021
- Campus Safety was called to the Library to escort a student out of the building for repeatedly not having their mask on.
- Campus Safety received a request for a welfare check in Sohre Hall.
Saturday, April 24, 2021
- Campus Safety investigated the odor of marijuana, two students referred to the campus conduct system for possessing marijuana and paraphernalia in Southwest Hall.
- Campus Safety provided a medical escort to the E.R, for a student in Norelius Hall who cut their thumb.
Sunday, April 25, 2021
- Campus Safety was patrolling College Grounds when a student of concern was observed.
- Campus Safety took a report of a theft from a motor vehicle in the College view parking lot.
- Two students walked into Campus Safety to report suspicious emails sent tonight to both of them as well as others.
Monday, April 26, 2021
- Campus Safety was called to give a student a medical escort to urgent care.