Wednesday, April 7, 2021
- Campus Safety took a report of a non-GAC vehicle damage.
- Campus Safety responded to an active fire in Arbor View Apartments.
Thursday, April 8, 2021
- Campus Safety did a welfare check on a student in Pittman Hall.
- Campus Safety was called for a medical assist in Rundstrom Hall.
Saturday, April 10, 2021
- Campus Safety responded to a non-GAC vehicle accident in the Norelius parking lot.
- Campus Safety was called for a medical assist for a student with reported breathing problems. Student was transported to hospital by ambulance.
Sunday, April 11, 2021
- Campus Safety discovered an underage violation in Sorensen Hall. Two students were referred to the campus conduct system.
- Campus Safety responded to a fire alarm in North Hall.
- Campus Safety was called about an animal in College View Apartment. The resident of the room did not have a permit for the animal to be in the room.
Monday, April 12, 2021
- A student reported a possible theft of a backpack with a laptop in it.
Note: Case dispositions are available online by viewing the daily crime log on the Campus Safety web page: https://gustavus.edu/safety/incidents/index.php