Fall Favorites! - The Gustavian Weekly

By Laura Schwichtenberg - Graphics Editor | October 2, 2020 | Features

Corinne Stremmel, ‘21
Editor-in-Chief
My favorite fall activity is going for hikes and enjoying the fall leaves because I love seeing how the bright colors change throughout the season.

Ben Wick, ‘21
Assistant Editor-in-Chief
My favorite fall activity is drinking a Dunkin iced coffee and sitting down to edit photos!

Liam Carr, ‘21
Entertainment Editor
My favorite fall activity is making myself afraid of the dark because of all the spooky movies I watch leading up to Halloween.

Tyra Ericson, ‘21
Opinion Editor
I love to go to the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum to walk around and admire all the fall colors and fun scarecrow art!

Tori Smith, ‘22
Writer
My favorite fall activity this year has been hiking! My parents and I have started going to trails a lot this fall. It’s a great activity to do with others, plus I can get a good workout in! It’s especially fun in the fall because of the beautiful autumn colors. Here’s a picture of me at Flandrau State Park.