Monday, April 16
- Campus Safety took a report of a fire extinguisher found discharged in Uhler Hall.
- An online report was submitted about possible hazing activity on College grounds.
Wednesday, April 18
- Campus Safety responded to file an injury report at the Health Service Office.
Thursday, April 19
- Campus Safety received a report that provided information on the identity of individuals involved in a previously reported criminal damage to property incident.
Friday, April 20
- An online report was submitted about that someone heard second-hand about unsafe driving and possible substance-use violations of a driver of a College-owned vehicle that occurred in March, 2018.
- Campus Safety responded to a suspicious person complaint outside Jackson Campus Center. The person who was reportedly asking people for money had left campus before being found or identified by Campus Safety or the Saint Peter Police Department.
Saturday, April 21
- Campus Safety and the Saint Peter Police Department responded to an underage alcohol violation in Norelius Hall involving 3 students and 2 non-students.
- Campus Safety responded to a medical assist in the International Center. An injured student was transported the hospital.
- Campus Safety responded to a report of an egg thrown at an exterior window at College View.
Sunday, April 22
- Campus Safety responded to an of-age alcohol violation on College grounds involving one student. Case referred to the campus conduct system.
- Residential Life and Campus Safety responded to a noise violation in Norelius Hall.
- Campus Safety responded to a medical assist outside of Pittman Hall. An injured student was transported to the hospital.
Tip of the Week:
Please remember to lock your rooms, cars, and bicycles. Springtime is finally here, and with it more outdoor activities.