Tuesday, March 06
- Campus safety responded to a medical assist at Southwest Hall. An employee was transported to the hospital for an injury.
- Campus Safety responded to a welfare concern at Chapel View.
Wednesday, March 07
- Campus safety received a report of a fire extinguisher missing from Sohre Hall.
- Campus Safety discovered graffiti in a common area in College View Apartments.
Thursday, March 08
- Campus Safety responded to a suspected drug violation in North Hall. No specific location or violator were identified.
- An online report was submitted about a student of concern in North Hall and Campus Safety performed a welfare check.
- Campus Safety responded to a suspected drug violation in Sohre Hall involving three students. Case referred to campus conduct system for possession of marijuana and paraphernalia.
- Campus Safety safety responded to a medical assist at Norelius Hall. A student was transported to the hospital.
- Campus Safety took a report of theft of personal property at Sorensen Hall. The Saint Peter Police Department was contacted and also took a report of theft.
Friday, March 09
- Campus Safety responded to a medical assist in the Lind Interpretive Center involving an employee.
Saturday, March 10
- Campus Safety responded to a noise violation. Six students were referred to the campus conduct system for alcohol violations in Norelius Hall.
- Campus Safety observed damaged trees on the east side of the Carlson Administration Building.
Sunday, March 11
- Campus Safety was informed of a missing non-student off campus. The Saint Peter Police Department was contacted and the case was referred.
- Campus Safety investigated a suspicious incident in Norelius Hall. Campus Safety referred one student to the campus conduct system for a College policy violation.
- Campus Safety responded to a medical assist on College grounds and transported a student to River’s Edge hospital.