Tuesday, February 27
- Campus Safety took a report of a theft of cash from an unlocked locker in the Lund Center.
- Campus Safety took a report of property missing from the Jackson Campus Center. A student organization’s music stands were missing from a storage closet.
- Campus Safety took a report from a student of receiving unwanted and threatening communications from a non-stud
- Campus Safety took a report of a suspicious circumstance in Pittman Hall that occurred on February 21, 2018. An unidentified person entered an opposite sexed restroom and then left.
Wednesday, February 28
- A student reported the theft of her locked bicycle from the bike rack in front of Norelius Hall.
- An online report was submitted of an exposure in a campus residence hall. Case referred to the Title IX coordinator.
Thursday, March 01
- Campus Safety responded to a medical assist at Beck Hall. A student was transported to Health Service.
Friday, March 02
- An employee reported damage to property at North Hall and a theft from Gibbs Hall. One fire extinguisher was reported missing and another had been discharged in a hallway.
- Campus Safety took a report of an employee injury that occurred in Nobel Hall earlier that morning.
- Campus Safety responded to College View Apartments for a mechanical problem in a bedroom that was flooding.
- Campus Safety and Residential Life staff responded to an underage alcohol violation in Norelius Hall. Case was referred to the campus conduct system.
Sunday, March 04
- Campus Safety responded to a suspicious vehicle/person in the Olin Parking lot. A non-student was found sleeping in a running vehicle. The Saint Peter Police Department was contacted. The non-student’s host was referred to the conduct system for a host policy violation.
- Campus Safety responded to a noise complaint in Pittman Hall involving three students.