Monday, February 12
- Campus Safety documented damage to a College-owned vehicle.
- Campus Safety responded to a report of nuisance communications in the International Center involving a student. The case was referred to the campus conduct system.
- Campus Safety responded to a reported theft of personal property from the Jackson Campus Center. The item was later recovered.
- Campus Safety and Residential Life responded to a suspected drug violation involving two students and documented possession of paraphernalia in Uhler Hall. The case was referred to the campus conduct system.
- Campus Safety observed damage to property on College grounds. Barrier poles next to the Broadway entry gate were found bent and scratched.
Tuesday, February 13
- Campus Safety responded to student of concern in Southwest Hall.
- A Collegiate Fellow documented a report of a drug policy violation in Norelius Hall.
Thursday, February 15
- Property damage was reported in Sorensen Hall. A mirror was found broken.
Friday, February 16
- Campus Safety took a report of theft of personal property in the Lund Center.
- An online report was submitted about bias-related comments that occurred on February 15, 2018 in Schaefer Fine Arts.
- An online report was submitted about possible bias-related treatment in the Jackson Campus Center.
Saturday, February 17
- Campus Safety responded to a student of concern in Rundstrom Hall and documented an underage alcohol violation.
- Campus Safety responded to a report of property damage in Sorenson Hall.
Sunday, September 18
- Campus Safety responded to a drug violation in the Olin Parking lot, involving three students. One student was also involved in an alcohol violation and one student failed to comply with a campus official.
- Campus Safety responded to an alcohol violation in Pittman Hall.
- Campus Safety responded to a medical assist at Pittman Hall.