Thursday, November 30
- An online report was submitted about gender identity based bias in a classroom discussion and referenced prior gender and race based bias.
- Campus Safety responded to Schaefer Fine Arts – Art to take a report of an employee receiving an unwanted communication from a former Gustavus student.
- Collegiate Fellows responded to a candle policy violation in Norelius Hall
Saturday, December 2
- Campus Safety and Residential Life responded to a smoking policy violation in Norelius Hall. One student and three non-Gustavus students were cited by the Saint Peter Police Department for underage consumption of alcohol. Two non-Gustavus students were issued a trespass warning.
- Campus Safety and Residential Life responded to an alcohol violation in Norelius Hall involving one student.
- Campus Safety and Residential Life responded to an alcohol violation in Norelius Hall involving two students.
- An anonymous online report was submitted about a video of someone smashing a bottle in a parking lot was posted to social media.
- An online report was submitted of inappropriate communications written on a Collegiate Fellow’s white board.
- Campus Safety responded to a report of damaged Gustavus property in Sorensen Hall. A phone was knocked off a wall.
Sunday, December 3
- Campus Safety Responded to a report of an alcohol violation in Norelius Hall. One student was transported to the hospital by ambulance.
- Campus Safety responded to a medical assist at Bjorling Concert Hall. A student feeling ill was transported back to their residence hall.
- Campus Safety responded to a welfare check for a student of concern in Schaefer Fine Arts.
- A Collegiate Fellow reported a student of concern and possible College policy violations in Norelius Hall based on videos posted to social media.
Tip of the Week:
Those people leaving for the winter recess should lock their rooms, offices and windows and either take computers and electronics with them or secure these devices in their rooms prior to leaving.