Brittany Chase – Soccer

Q: What are your expectations for the season?

A: As a team one of the goals we really hope to accomplish is to be in the top half of the MIAC. We have already won against two very strong teams in the conference so we hope that momentum will keep us going forward. Although we have a very young team this year, we have a lot of talent and potential to continue to be successful. We hope to be competitive in every game and play our quick style of possession-oriented soccer.

“We have already won against two very strong teams in the conference so we hope that momentum will keep us going forward.”
—Brittany Chase

Q: What is your best athletic memory?

A: Traveling to Washington, D.C. last August during my junior year. We not only got to sightsee and explore the city but also play against teams that were nationally ranked. Although we didn’t win, the game’s taught us a lot about where we want to get to and how hard we need to work in order to compete at a high level. It was also very fun to be a tourist and see the Washington Monument, the White House and the Lincoln Memorial.

Q: Why would you recommend Gustavus to prospective students?

A: I would recommend GAC because of how friendly and community based the campus is. Everyone is so welcoming and really wants to get to know you on a personal level. It is also possible to be involved in not only sports but other clubs and organizations on campus as well. I also really like the size of the campus and classes. I feel I can get the help I need from my professors and they care about my academics and achieving success in and outside of the classroom.