Monday, April 21
- Campus Safety responded to an of-age alcohol violation in a non-drinking area on College grounds involving one student.
- Campus Safety responded to a medical assist at the Jackson Campus Center.
- Campus Safety responded to a drug/narcotics violation in Norelius Hall involving two students. One student was referred to the campus conduct board for a drug equipment violation and one student was referred for failure to comply with a College official.
Tuesday, April 22
- Campus Safety responded to a medical assist in the Schaefer Fine Arts Building.
- Campus Safety took a report of a simple assault on College grounds.
- Campus Safety responded to a drug/narcotic and equipment violation in Norelius Hall involving one student.
Wednesday, April 23
- Collegiate Fellows witnessed an alcohol violation involving one student and one unknown person on College grounds.
Thursday, April 24
- Campus Safety responded to a report of suspicious activity in College View.
Friday, April 25
- Campus Safety responded to the Johnson Student Union for an underage consumption violation involving one student.
Saturday, April 26
- Collegiate Fellows responded to an alcohol violation in Norelius Hall involving three students.
- Campus Safety responded to a College policy violation in Norelius Hall.
- Campus Safety responded to an alcohol violation in Norelius Hall involving one student.
Sunday, April 27
- Campus Safety responded to a medical assist to a student on the corner of 7th St. and College Ave.
- Campus Safety responded to a verbal altercation on College grounds between two non-campus adults.
- One Campus Safety Officer documented a violation of a college issued no contact order.
Case dispositions are available online by viewing the daily crime log on the Campus Safety web page: https://gustavus.edu/safety/incidents/index.php
Tip of the Week:
Bicycle Safety and Registration reminder
All bicycles parked on campus must be registered with the Campus Safety office, display a bike permit, and be secured to a campus bike rack.
- Lock it or Lose it! Lock your bike with a U-lock at one of the bike racks on campus, even if you are only going to be gone for a few minutes. Bicycle locks can be purchased from the Book Mark.
- Bicycles locked to light posts, signs, or any objects other than a bike rack will be confiscated (locks cut) and are subject to a daily storage charge.
- Wear protective head gear, check all components of the bike for proper working order, invest in a headlamp and flashing rear light for night time riding, and obey all traffic control devices, and use proper hand signals. Not all drivers may be paying attention, so you must help as much as possible.
- If you believe your bike has been stolen or is lost, call Campus Safety at 507-933-8888 to file a report with an officer.