Tuesday, March 4
- A student on College grounds was cited by Campus Safety for an of age alcohol violation.
Thursday, March 6
- Campus Safety investigated text messages sent to a student that they felt to be threatening.
Friday, March 7
- A student was cited for underage consumption by Campus Safety and the Saint Peter Police Department and transported to Rivers Edge Hospital.
- A Gustavus employee reported the theft of a computer from an unlocked office in the Lund Center. The computer was later reported found.
- Two students were cited by Campus Safety with underage consumption and one student was cited with supplying alcohol to minors in Sorensen Hall.
Saturday, March 8
- Collegiate Fellows and Campus Safety responded to a student of concern in North Hall.
- A Gustavus student reported receiving unwanted communications from a non-student.
Sunday, March 9
- Campus Safety and the Saint Peter Police Department cited three students and two non-students for underage consumption. One student was cited for a social host violation and one non-student cited for underage possession in Gibbs Hall.
Tip of the Week:
When you cross the street, you look both ways to make sure it’s safe. Staying safe on the Internet is similar. It takes some common sense steps.
STOP: Before you use the Internet, take time to understand the risks and learn how to spot potential problems.
THINK: Take a moment to be certain the path ahead is clear. Watch for warning signs and consider how your actions online could impact your safety, or your family’s.
CONNECT: Enjoy the Internet with greater confidence, knowing you’ve taken the right steps to safeguard yourself and your computer.
Protect yourself and help keep the web a safer place for everyone. Find out more at www.staysafeonline.org.