Wednesday, February 26
- A non-student and a Gustavus student while in Gibbs Hall were cited by the Saint Peter Police Department for underage consumption. The Gustavus student was cited for underage consumption and possession and a social host violation by Campus Safety. The non-student was issued a trespass warning by Campus Safety.
Thursday, February 27
- A Physical Plant employee reported suspicious activity at Norelius Hall.
Friday, February 28
- A Campus Safety Officer responded to vehicle vandalism in the Sohre parking lot.
- Campus Safety responded to a welfare check in Southwest Hall. A student was transported to Rivers Edge Hospital.
- Collegiate Fellows responded to an alcohol violation in North Hall involving two students.
Saturday, March 1
- Collegiate Fellows reported an alcohol violation in North Hall involving one student.
- A student was cited by Campus Safety for underage consumption in the Johnson Student Union.
- Campus Safety cited one student for underage consumption in Gibbs Hall.
- One student was cited by Campus Safety with an of age/non-drinking area alcohol violation, one student was cited for underage consumption, and one student was cited for a policy violation in Norelius Hall.
- A student while in College View Apartments was cited by Campus Safety for an of-age alcohol violation.
Sunday, March 2
- Campus Safety cited one student for underage consumption in Sorensen Hall.
- Campus Safety responded to vandalism of College property in Gibbs Hall.
- Campus Safety responded to a fire alarm and property damage in North Hall resulting from the discharge of a fire extinguisher.
- Campus Safety responded to a suspicious activity by the Blue Light on Hello Walk.
Tip of the Week:
Make sure that before you put your laptop into its carrying bag that it is shut down. A notebook that has been left on can melt when enclosed in a notebook bag where there is no air circulation.