Monday, February 18
• Campus Safety was called to investigate damage in a Norelius Hall restroom.
• Campus Safety responded to a medical assist at the Jackson Campus Center.
Tuesday, February 19
• Collegiate Fellows and Campus Safety responded to a medical assist in Norelius Hall.
Thursday, February 21
• Campus Safety investigated a damage to property report at the Borgeson Cabin.
• Campus safety investigated a theft from the Lundgren House.
Saturday, February 23
• Campus Safety responded to a medical assist in Johnson Student Union.
• A student in Norelius Hall was cited by Campus Safety for underage consumption and possession of alcohol.
Sunday, February 24
• A student in Norelius Hall was cited with a drug equipment violation.
• Campus Safety reported stolen property from an apartment in College View.
• Two non-students were cited by Campus Safety and St. Peter Police for underage consumption in Norelius Hall and trespassed from campus. One student was cited for underage consumption. One student was cited for a social host violation.
• A student reported a theft report of personal property in Norelius Hall. The items were later recovered.
• Campus Safety took a report of stolen property from an apartment in College View.
Tip of the Week:
Campus Safety continues to receive and investigate regular reports of theft on campus of unsecured valuable items; left in unlocked rooms, unlocked lockers, unsecured backpacks, or unattended in public places across campus. Please consider the following crime prevention tips to prevent theft:
• Keep your possessions in sight at all times. Don’t leave books or backpacks unattended anywhere. It only takes a matter of seconds for things to disappear.
• Avoid taking wallets, mobile phones, money and jewelry into athletic facilities and storing them in lockers, which are targets of thieves. If you use a locker, make sure to use a lock.
• Do not leave cash or high value items unattended, even in a drawer. When you leave your room or office, be sure all items are secured and the door is locked.
• Keep the door(s) to your room or residence and windows locked at all times. Never sleep in an unlocked room or house.
Call Campus Safety or the Saint Peter Police Department immediately if you see or hear something suspicious. Report any crime or suspicion of a crime at once. Campus Safety can be reached at x8888 or the Saint Peter Police Department at (507) 931-1550 or 911 in an emergency or when a crime is in progress.
If you have any knowledge of any crimes, please contact Campus Safety or the Saint Peter Police Department or if you wish to report anonymously, please go to: