Tuesday, February 12
• Campus Safety responded to a medical assist in front of Carlson Administration building.
Wednesday, February 13
• Campus Safety responded to a fire alarm in Pittman Hall set off by an unknown person.
• Campus Safety responded to a medical assist in Christ Chapel.
• A Collegiate Fellow and Campus Safety responded to a noise violation in College View Apartments involving three students.
Thursday, February 14
• A Gustavus employee reported a theft in the Schaefer Fine Arts BCD building.
• A Collegiate Fellow responded to a noise violation in Sohre Hall involving one student.
• Campus Safety responded to a damage to property report on Hollingsworth football stadium.
Saturday, February 16
• Campus Safety responded to an alcohol violation in Norelius Hall. One student was cited with underage consumption and possession and one student was cited with underage consumption.
Sunday, February 17
• Collegiate Fellows responded to an alcohol violation in Norelius Hall involving four students.
• Collegiate Fellows responded to an alcohol violation in Sorensen Hall involving two students.
• A Gustavus student was cited by Campus Safety for underage consumption in Sohre Hall.
• Campus Safety cited one non-student for underage consumption and issued a trespass warning while in Norelius Hall. A student was cited with a social host violation.
Tip of the Week:
Avoid parking tickets! Review the parking regulations online at: https://gustavus.edu/safety/policies/traffic.php
Here are some of the top violations that lead to parking tickets on campus, please review them and contact Campus Safety at x8888 (24 hours) or email email@example.com (business hours) if you ever have a question about parking regulations.
•A parking permit is required for students and staff to park on campus. Visitor spaces are closed to students and employees 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
•Any vehicle receiving three parking citations for non-registration will be TOWED at owner’s expense.
•Always assume that parking is enforced, even if classes are not in session.
•Visitors wishing to park past 2:00 a.m. or overnight must be register with their social host in the Campus Safety office and display a valid Guest Parking Permit, and in the Norelius Visitor Lot, park in the designated ‘Overnight’ parking spaces.
•Three Flags Circle is a no parking zone at all times, no exceptions. Unattended vehicles will be ticketed.
•Green (employee) parking is No Parking 2am-7am, seven days a week. Overnight parking for green permit holders is in the purple section of the Arbor View parking lot.
•One row of Red permit parking in the Stadium (Beck) parking lot is marked No Parking 2am-7am. Any vehicles (even with a red parking permit) parked in this row will be cited if parked there after 2am., 7 days a week.
•It’s never ‘too late at night’ to get a parking permit. Campus Safety is open 24 hours a day by calling x8888.
•If you have a parking permit on one vehicle but are using another vehicle temporarily, you can get a temporary pass in the Campus Safety office at no charge. If you permanently change vehicles, it is a $10 charge for a new sticker and the old sticker should be turned in.