Wednesday, September 19
• Campus Safety responded to Norelius Hall for a medical assist.
Thursday, September 20
• A Gustavus student reported the theft of a bicycle from the Pittman bike rack. The bicycle was later recovered on campus.
Tip of the Week:
A Campus Safety student employee will continually drive the described Campus Safety Safe Ride route from 6:00 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. every night. The vehicle will travel a fixed route that starts at Norelius Hall and moves south and then around the east side of campus. The driver will pick up and drop off at 14 designated stops:
• Norelius Hall: Main door entryway by bench
• Three Flags Circle: West side of circle
• North Hall: On circle drive sidewalk
• 7th Street Houses: Front of WalkerHouse
• Rundstrom Hall: Front of Rundstrom Hall
• Sohre Hall: Across street from Sohre Hall
• Arbor View Apartments: By Head Resident parking space
• Music Building South: South end of music building
• Nobel Hall: Southwest entry by parking lot
• Chapel Circle: Northwest side of the Chapel
• International House: Entryway of International House
• Lund Center: Southeast corner of building in Lund Circle
• Chapel View Townhouses: By fence around trash containers
• College View Apartments: Northwest entryway by Tennis Bubble
All pickup points are designated by posted yellow and black ‘Safe Rides’ signs. It will take the driver 20-30 minutes to drive the route, picking up and dropping off students at the designated locations.
Students needing a Safe Ride should stand by a designated Safe Rides sign, or the nearest building or entryway if available, and wait for the vehicle to arrive on its route. The vehicle will stop, look for riders, and then move on to the next pickup point.
For more information, 24-hour medical escorts, or for walking escorts after 1:30 a.m., call Campus Safety at 507-933-8888 (x8888).