The Gustavian Weekly’s favorite Gustavus memes

As many students on the Gustavus campus browsed Facebook last week, they may have run across the now infamous Gustavus Adolphus College Meme page.  The purpose of the page is to create and upload well known internet memes with jokes that apply to common occurrences on campus.  The following images are the Gustavian Weekly’s top picks of these memes.  Be sure to read the Features section this week for an extended story!

8 thoughts on “The Gustavian Weekly’s favorite Gustavus memes

1. I think you are completely off base. The eirnte point of the do follow community is that nofollow does NOT WORK to stop spamming in the first placed. So long as anyone is providing good and relevant content on my blog they can have any reasonable links they want so long as they are with in my comments policy.Sure on a thread that goes nuts with comments it is more work to police it but if you can’t tell if it is spam odd are it has value to your blog, if so does it really matter that the poster wants link juice? Not to me! You want good links, post to my blog, provide value to the discussion and your in, don’t and your out.By the way all comments in my blog UNDER 10 words get deleted. As do any with more then three links. Those rules are automated.Just my opinion but I think rel= nofollow has always been and will always be totally useless in actually combating spam.Jack

2. I have been surfing on-line more than three hours nowadays,Actually your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own web site going now.

3. Unquestionably imagine that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be at the web the easiest thing to take into account of. I say to you, I certainly get irked whilst other people consider worries that they plainly do not realize about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top and also outlined out the whole thing without having side-effects , other folks could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

4. Thank you for this article. Personally, I think this material is great. I agree with much of your information here. It also motivates me to learn more. I await the next article with great anticipation.