Remembering seniors

As the school year winds down, I find myself suddenly a little sad by the prospect of graduation.

We have had so many memories together, class of 2011, through good and bad, and you have been such a good friend to me these past three years.

Go now if you must, but please stay in touch, and read this article carefully, because for many of you, I write a line just for you (if you don’t get it, it probably wasn’t meant for you).

On another note, classes ’12-’14: sorry if this one isn’t so interesting to you.

We, In Every New Semester until now, had class together, a friend in Latin from the beginning.

Remember All Spring: Several Unplanned Sessions Spent Enjoying Nothing but drinks and movies in that Uhler room.

All the chaos of my first GAC spring Semester, Earning A New friend despite losing the battle.

The first day, in fact, you were my CF, now spending time playing the Much Enjoyable League (Let’s Eviscerate Motherf***ing Annie!)
Times Spent Around Mankato, Mostly unsuccessful, trying to find costume stuff, and finishing with Chipotle, even through Exec board all this year.
We’ve never forgotten our class letter (Delta), An Image Now remembered fondly of pledging last year.

Had Every Loving “Tummy tap,” as Teezy calls it, that I had to endure this semester actually helped productivity, perhaps we would have spent slaving away in the Gustie Den.

Together we Very Enjoyably Raged & Made Every Effort, Really, to give a proper send-off for your little brother.

And to that Caring, Likeable Ambassador: I Remember Excellent times together since freshman year, jokes shared, and, despite a failed relationship (which, let’s be honest, it was totally me, not you, given my recent confessions), we remained great friends.

As I got to know you, I respected you more than your campus reputation of a Crazy, Laughable Evil, Attackable Republican—You will be missed next year, I think.

Our room this year May Always Remain That Infamous, Never-ending battle of dishes and grumbling, Mortal Kombat and late night McDonald’s runs.

Lives as brothers, now, will always be, after this fall, Joining Over Service, Helping Meet the chapter’s goals, and soon, hopefully, celebrating a job at Lifetime.

Change is fast approaching for you, Jolly One, So Here, Pleasantly, I offer this advice: always draft U/G, and keep winning awards for your excellent service and activism.

From the last two years I’ve come to respect you so much through events we’ve done: Kleaning Refuse, Entertaining For The talent show, all great memories.

Whatever Tuesday, I can expect a text for trivia, and our times at karaoke have Been Crazy.

We Entered Senate Together, although we had known each other before, this year, even on the same committee for a time, and I have genuinely enjoyed our rants and conversations in the past years of Democrat-Republican interactions!

Will was an excellent teacher of us, and I recall laughing about his Juxtapositions Or Every Yarn, now fondly remembered, that he spun.

Still, even though I haven’t known you long, the time in SAE we have had, when you weren’t buried in Physics work, was great, but I leave you with a seemingly random suggestion from Ethan Marxhausen, being silly: “By Jove, Oysters Really Kill ya!”

Be Really Incredible, Always, Now leaving GAC, as you have been a great friend and source of advice, introspect it, and let’s face it, drinking and partying, over the past two years.

Friends in Latin forever, where you Had Always, You Lovable Individual, Entertained the professor picking on you specifically to answer, while Dan and I hid behind your charisma.

Forever will I remember you all as those I’ve come to love and respect over the past few years of college.

(End Note: For your graduation dose of Vitamin C, read the first words of each sentence not in parentheses.)