The Weekly features some really cool ways to keep in touch with Gustavus happenings. We wanted to let everyone know about some of the ways you can follow The Weekly. We hope that these channels will allow you to view our content in services you already use.
- Subscribe to our weekly E-mail. Every Friday, and in the case of breaking news, we send a short E-mail with a summary of the week’s news.
- Follow us on Twitter. We tweet most of our stories, and other news and Gustavus happenings. @gustavianweekly is a must-follow for Gusties!
- Fan us on Facebook. We also post links to most of our stories on Facebook. Between pokes, you can read The Weekly!
- Get the print edition. We have on-campus distribution information. If you are off campus, we have very affordable subscriptions, too.
- Subscribe to our RSS feed. RSS is really simple syndication. It is a really easy and cool way to see the content you want in your web browser or RSS reader. If you use a browser like Mozilla Firefox, you can just click the link, and you will be invited to add us to your live bookmarks; which are just like bookmarks, but they update automatically with the latest news. I wanted to let everyone know that we just added small thumbnail images for our stories with images on our RSS feed today. This should make the experience should extra cool, if your feed reader supports it.
- Go to to the Gustavus blog page. Stories from all Gustavus hosted blogs are posted here automatically, all in one place.
- Pro tip: You can subscribe to the RSS feed here, too!
If there are any other places you would like to see our content, don’t hesitate to let us know. We are always trying to make our content as easy to find as possible.
Also, weekly publication for spring semester will begin Feb. 12. Our complete publication schedule is also available.
Thanks for reading The Weekly!