Thursday, April 15, 2021
- Campus Safety was called to perform a welfare check in Sohre Hall
Friday, April 16, 2021
- Campus Safety spoke to a student about suspicious circumstances.
- Campus Safety responded to a fire alarm in Southwest Hall.
Saturday, April 17, 2021
- Campus Safety approached an apartment violating campus quiet hours policy. Nine students referred to the campus conduct system for multiple policy violations, including covid-19 policy. while conducting a routine patrol through Uhler Hall,
- Campus Safety discovered a conduct violation.
- Campus Safety observed a student of concern walking up North Hill.
Sunday, April 18, 2021
- Campus Safety investigated a fire alarm in the International Center.
Tuesday, April 20, 2021
- Campus Safety took a report of a theft from a student’s motor vehicle in Sohre Hall. SPPD also did a report.
Note: Case dispositions are available online by viewing the daily crime log on the Campus Safety web page: https://gustavus.edu/safety/incidents/index.php