Thursday, March 25, 2021
- Campus Safety responded to a medical assist at Hollingsworth Football Stadium.
Friday, March 26
- Campus Safety received a report on a bias/ hate sticker that was placed on a light pole outside of Old Main Hall. The sticker was taken down and Campus Safety is investigating the incident.
- Campus Safety assisted a student from Sohre Hall because the student received a harassing phone call from an unknown caller.
Sunday, March 28, 2021
- Campus Safety was called to Pittman Hall to help assist two students that were receiving harassing phone calls and text messages.
- Campus Safety received a fire alarm prompt over radio from the Peterson House. Alarm caused by burnt food in the oven.
Monday, March 29, 2021
- Campus Safety responded to a medical at the Campus Center Health Services office. The student was transported by ambulance to the hospital for further evaluations.
- Campus Safety responded to a complaint of the odor of marijuana in College View Apartments. Four students referred to the campus conduct system for possession of marijuana and paraphernalia.
Wednesday, March 31, 2021
- Campus Safety responded to the odor of marijuana in North Hall. Five students referred to the campus conduct system, possession of marijuana and paraphernalia.
Friday, April 2, 2021
- Campus safety discovered that two fire extinguishers were taken by unknown persons in Complex.
- Campus Safety did a welfare check on a student in North Hall.
- Campus Safety and SPPD did a welfare check on a student at Sohre Hall.
Note: Case dispositions are available online by viewing the daily crime log on the Campus Safety web page: https://gustavus.edu/safety/incidents/index.php