Wednesday, February 10, 2021
- Campus Safety took a report from an employee regarding a lost Gustavus key
Friday, February 12, 2021
- Campus Safety received a call about a suspicious incident in Rundstrom Hall.
Saturday, February 13, 2021
- Campus Safety was contacted by an AC to assist them in interviews with students of Rundstrom Hall involving events from the previous evening.
Sunday, February 14, 2021
- Campus Safety discovered a conduct violation, underage possession and consumption, in Uhler Hall.
- Campus Safety responded to a fire alarm at Southwest Hall. The cause of the alarm was a water leak in the basement Hostel room 004, the water was shut off and custodians cleaned up the water.
- Campus Safety received a possible theft report from the Lund Center.
- Campus Safety responded to a medical assist at Uhler Hall. Student was transported to River’s Edge and the AC on Call was notified per medical protocol.
Monday, February 15, 2021
- Campus Safety responded to a water sprinkler head that shot off that caused a lot of water damage in Nobel.
Wednesday, February 17, 2021
- Campus Safety received a call about a student yelling in their room for over an hour in Gibbs Hall. AC on Call was contacted. Dean on Call was contacted.
Tip of the Week
City Notification System: Want to be informed when a snow emergency has been declared in the City of Saint Peter? Then it’s time to sign up for the City’s community notification system….Nixle! Nixle is a community oriented notification system that is used by the City to provide alerts, advisory notices and other community information. You must sign up at www.nixle.to become part of the system, and you can choose to receive notices via text, e-mail, or both from the City of Saint Peter Administration, Police, Recreation and Leisure Services, and/or the Public Works
Make sure you are signed up in the Nixle system in order to receive information about city snow emergencies.