A Special “C in CC” Thank You - The Gustavian Weekly

By Alaina Leske | October 30, 2020 | Variety

“As we all know, this past year has been one that we will not soon forget. And as a senior that’s graduating early, I began this last semester feeling quite bummed about all the things I would have no choice but to miss out on – thanks COVID!
However, I was quickly reminded how Gusties are very equipped to learn and adapt to things when I heard about how C in CC would be happening this year.
Last year was my first time being a part of this amazing experience, and I would not trade it for the world (I play handbells with the Christ Chapel Ringers).
While I know that the seniors’ FOMO was not the sole reason the show went on, it means the absolute world to me that we were able to make this work.
So, I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to all of the Gustavus faculty/staff, Heroic Productions, donors, and the ensembles for giving this senior a key piece of her last fall semester here at GAC.”

-Senior Alaina Leske
(Submitted)