Monday, September 28
- Campus Safety responded to College View Apartments for a welfare check on a student requested by roommates.
Tuesday, September 29
- A CF had multiple noise complaints from a room in Uhler Hall. The room was warned twice after quiet hours. The resident that opened the door both times refused to put on a mask when the CF requested it.
- Gustavus Custodial staff reported the theft of four pictures in Gibbs Hall basement area.
- Campus Safety dispatch received a phone call from a staff member concerning an unapproved visitor in front of Campus Center handing out flyers.
- A CF was doing rounds in Pittman Hall when they came across a COVID social distancing violation and moving furniture.
Wednesday, September 30
- A CF contacted Campus Safety for the odor of marijuana in Pittman Hall. A candle was confiscated by the CF.
Thursday, October 1
- Campus Safety was performing a routine patrol through North Hall and discovered an alcohol incident; Two students were referred to the campus conduct system for a 21-and-older violation and two students were referred for underage consumption.
Friday, October 2
- Campus Safety responded to a fire alarm in Southwest Hall.
- Campus Safety was called to Sorensen Hall for a report of a student jumping in and out of a window on the first floor.
- A CF contacted dispatch about a noise complaint located at Arbor View Apartments. Campus Safety officers responded and found that there was alcohol in the room. Four students were referred to the campus conduct system for 21-and older-violation and three were referred for underage consumption. There was also one non-student in the room.
- Two CFs heard loud music and voices coming from a room in Norelius Hall after quiet hours. Once the door was opened the CFs found COVID violations (number of people in a room and one of the students was not wearing a mask.
- An AC was informed of an off-campus visitor in Southwest Hall.
Saturday, October 3
- Two CFs were on round in Norelius Hall and located a room with the door open. In the room were four residents, only two of which were wearing a mask.
- Campus Safety discovered an alcohol incident while patrolling Uhler Hall. Six students were referred to the campus conduct system for underage consumption.
- Campus Safety discovered an alcohol incident while patrolling Uhler Hall. One student was referred to the campus conduct system for underage consumption.
- Campus Safety responded to a mental health check in Southwest Hall.