Wednesday, Sept. 16
- No incidents reported
Thursday, Sept. 17
- Campus Safety responded to Pittman Hall for the odor of marijuana.
Friday, Sept. 18
- Campus Safety vehicle #48 was damaged by Beck Hall.
- Campus Safety received a call about a conduct violation in Chapel View Townhomes.
- A CF noticed a resident not complying with the mask and social distancing policy in Sohre Hall.
- A CF came across three residents not complying with the mask and social distancing policy in Sohre Hall for the second time.
- Campus Safety observed a conduct violation while conducting a routine patrol of Norelius.
Saturday, Sept. 19
- A CF saw a resident with a candle in Sorensen Hall. The candle was confiscated.
- Two CFs were informed of a Non-GAC student on campus in Norelius Hall. An AC was called to help assist in the situation.
- A CF reported seeing the same resident not wearing a mask for the fourth time that day in North Hall.
Sunday, Sept. 20
- Campus Safety discovered a conduct violation while conducting a routine patrol of Pittman Hall.
- A CF told a resident and an unknown individual to follow the mask and social distancing policy in Norelius Hall twice.
- Campus Safety responded to a Medical Assist in Norelius Hall.
- Campus Safety took a report of a suspicious person by the Chapel.
Tip of the Week:
Gustavus ID cards – be sure to report lost cards!
Your 3 Crowns ID card allows the electronic access to your residence hall, and to other academic areas with electronic access as required by courses/research.
It is essential that you report your card lost immediately to disable its access – and you can do this from any computer. You can find this through the Gustavus user settings of your account page (log in on any Gustavus web page). Or directly at: https://gustavus.edu/account/reportLostCard
If you find your card, you can re-enable the access from that same page. Temporary access card are available in the Campus Safety office for evening/weekend outside door access, to give you time to get a new card from the Dining Service office the next working day.