Monday, February 24th
- Campus Safety responded to Norelius Hall for welfare check.
- Campus Safety received a request for a welfare check in Uhler Hall.
Tuesday, February 25th
- A CF witnessed a student drinking during class.
- A CF was approached about a noise complaint and welfare concern for a student in Sohre Hall.
Wednesday, February 26th
- Campus Safety responded to a medical assist at Lund Center.
Thursday, February 27th
- Campus Safety responded to Health Service to assist Alina Ambulance Service.
Friday, February 28th
- Campus Safety was notified about a liquor violation in Pittman Hall. Two students were referred to the Campus Conduct System.
Saturday, February 29th
- Campus Safety provided a medical escort off campus to the St. Peter Hospital ER.
Sunday, March 1st
- Campus Safety noticed one student vomiting outside of Complex. Three students were referred to the Campus Conduct System for underage consumption.
- Campus Safety referred a Norelius Hall resident to the Campus Conduct System for underage consumption.
Note: Case dispositions are available online by viewing the daily crime log on the
Tip of the Week:
When you are walking on campus, be predictable. Follow the rules of the road and obey signs and signals. Walk on sidewalks whenever they are available. If there is no sidewalk, walk facing traffic and as far from traffic as possible. Keep alert at all times; don’t be distracted by electronic devices that take your eyes (and ears) off the road. Cross streets at crosswalks or intersections whenever possible.