Thursday, February 13
- Campus Safety responded to a theft report of stolen boots in Norelius Hall sometime between February 12 at 2130 hours and February 13 at 0740 hours.
- Campus Safety was notified about a water leak on second floor of Sorensen Hall. The water leak was from the floor heater. Physical Plant came and corrected the issues.
- Campus Safety responded to a Fire alarm at Southwest Hall, caused by burnt sauce in a pan.
Friday, February 14
- Campus Safety was called for a medical assist in Olin Hall. The employee was taken by ambulance to the hospital.
Saturday, February 15
- Campus Safety responded to a medical assist in Christ Chapel.
- Campus Safety discovered damage to Gustavus property in Confer Hall.
Sunday, February 16
- Gustavus student was referred to the Campus Conduct system for a 21 and older alcohol violation.
Monday, February 17
- Gustavus employee reported the loss of a campus key.
- A student reported possibly being drugged while at an off-campus gathering.
- Campus Safety was contacted in regards to a mental health concern. Campus Safety preformed a welfare check on student of concern.
- Campus Safety responded to Non-GAC Criminal Damage to a Motor Vehicle in the Lund Parking Lot.
Tuesday, February 18
- Campus Safety responded to Sohre Hall for an injured employee. The employee was taken to urgent care.
- Campus Safety was notified of unauthorized items left in a Gustavus motor pool vehicle.
- Campus Safety responded to Sohre Hall for a medical transport off campus.