Monday, September 16th
- No incidents reported
Tuesday, September 17th
- Campus Safety responded to a fire alarm at Uhler Hall.
Wednesday, September 18th
- Campus Safety was called to the Health Service office for a student that had fallen down outside of South West Hall. The student was transported to River Edge Hospital for further evaluations.
- Campus Safety responded to a Welfare check on a student in Gibbs Hall.
- Campus Safety responded to a theft report in the Jackson Campus Center. A student had personal items taken from the 3 Crowns room.
- Campus Safety responded to a student of concern in Pittman Hall.
- A CF was approached by a student that was concerned for another student in Pittman Hall.
Thursday, September 19th
- Campus Safety and the SPPD responded to a mental health concern in Uhler Hall.
- A student was given a medical escort to Rivers Edge urgent care.
Friday, September 20th
- A student reached out to a CF in Pittman Hall because they couldn’t trust themselves to be alone. An AC was called in to help with the situation.
Saturday, September 21st
- Campus Safety responded to a medical assist on the soccer field. A student had a broken arm and was transported to the hospital by ambulance.
- Campus Safety responded to a underage liquor violation in Pittman Hall, eight students and one non-Gustavus student cleared by arrest, students referred to the campus conduct system.
Sunday, September 22nd
- Campus Safety responded to an alcohol violation in Norelius Hall.
- Campus Safety responded to Norelius Hall for a welfare check of a student who threatened suicide.
- Residential Life staff needed to contact a minor involved in an alcohol incident in Pittman Hall.
Case dispositions are available online by viewing the daily crime log on the Campus Safety web page: https://gustavus.edu/safety/incidents/index.php
Tip of the Week:
Protect Your Property – Thefts are crimes of opportunity and occur primarily when property is left in unlocked or unattended areas.
Avoid bringing cash, wallets, watches, or other valuables to the athletic facilities, and keep your locker locked whenever unattended. Don’t leave laptops or other valuables unattended in classrooms or other public spaces. Always secure your belongings if you will be out of the room for any length of time, no matter how short.
Report suspicious persons and incidents of theft to the Campus Safety Department immediately.