Monday, September 9th
- Campus Safety provided a medical escort for a student who received an injury on campus on Sunday, September 8, that hadn’t yet been reported.
- Campus Safety responded to a mental health concern at Uhler Hall.
- A student was given a medical escort to Rivers Edge urgent care.
Tuesday, September 10th
- Campus Safety was called to Health Services for a student that had fallen. The student was cared by Health Service staff and released.
- A student was transported to Rivers Edge emergency room from Uhler Hall.
- Campus Safety investigated an odor of Marijuana in North Hall. Two students were referred to the Campus Conduct System.
- Campus Safety responded to an unknown medical at Southwest Hall and provided medical assist and escort to Rivers Edge Hospital.
Wednesday, September 11th
- Campus Safety responded to a fire alarm at Southwest Hall. Cooking related.
Thursday, September 12th
- Campus Safety responded to a fire alarm in Uhler Hall. A student was cooking bacon which set off the fire alarm, there was no fire.
- Campus Safety responded to the Jackson Campus Center for a loss Gustavus key report.
Friday, September 13th
- Campus Safety responded to Lund Center for a medical assist.
- Campus Safety responded to a fire alarm in Norelius Hall.
Saturday, September 14th
- Campus Safety responded to an alcohol violation in Sohre Hall. One student was transported to the hospital by ambulance.
Sunday, September 15th
- No incidents reported
Note: Case dispositions are available online by viewing the daily crime log on the Campus Safety web page: https://gustavus.edu/safety/incidents/index.php
Tip of the Week:
If you witness a hazing incident or someone is in danger call 911.
SPEAK UP and report it immediately – you may save a life!
TAKE RESPONSIBILITY – when you see it occurring or when it happens to you.
KNOW THE LAW – familiarize yourself with school, organization, and state laws.
START A PREVENTION MOVEMENT – plan a National hazing Prevention Week activity at your school or club.
HAZING PREVENTION IS EVERYONE’S RESPONSIBILITY! (HazingPrevention.Org)