Monday, September 2nd
- Campus Safety responded to an alcohol violation on the Myrum baseball field. One student was referred to the Campus Conduct System.
Tuesday, September 3rd
- Campus Safety was called to Health Service for a student that had fallen on the west side sidewalk between Vickner and Anderson Hall. The student was transported to the hospital for x-rays.
- A CF was approached by a student that had concerns for a fellow classmate.
Wednesday, September 4th
- A Gustavus employee reported that they lost their Gustavus keys sometime on August 16th 2019 between 1600 hours and 1900 hours in the Johnson Student Union.
- Campus Safety responded to a fire alarm in Norelius Hall.
- A CF was approached by a student that showed concern for a fellow student. Residential Life on-call was called in to help assess the situation.
Thursday, September 5th
- Campus Safety was called to Health Services for a transport to the hospital. A student cut their hand and needed stitches.
- Campus Safety responded to a fire alarm at Southwest Hall.
- Campus Safety damaged the security screen due to a defect from the install, in Nobel Hall of Science.
- Campus safety responded to a fire alarm in Southwest Hall, cooking at too high of temperature found to be the issue.
Friday, September 6th
- Campus Safety responded to a medical in Lund Center.
- Campus Safety responded to an alcohol violation in Uhler Hall.
Saturday, September 7th
- Campus Safety responded to a welfare check in Southwest Hall. Campus Safety referred 1 student to the campus conduct system.
- Campus safety responded to a medical assist in Lund Center.
- Campus Safety provided a medical transport to the Emergency room from Lund Center. A student experienced pain in the knee while dancing in Lund Center.
Sunday, September 8th
- Campus Safety observed a student of concern while patrolling College grounds.
- Campus Safety responded to an alcohol violation in Pittman Hall. One student was referred to the Campus Conduct System.
Note: Case dispositions are available online by viewing the daily crime log on the Campus Safety web page: https://gustavus.edu/safety/incidents/index.php
Tip of the Week:
Prevent theft and increase recovery – register your bicycle!
It’s free, and the permit is valid your entire time at Gustavus – gustavus.edu/safety/permits
The best steps to keep your bicycle safe on campus – always secure your bicycle to a bike rack, and make sure you have a permit!