Monday, October 29
- Campus Safety responded to Graffiti being written on a room door in Norelius Hall.
- Campus Safety responded to inappropriate harassing communications in Norelius Hall.
- Campus Safety responded to the Football Stadium for injury involving a player. The student was transported to ER via Ambulance.
Tuesday, October 30
- An AD and CF were returning to College View after any event and noticed three individuals entering a room through a window. While confronting one of the individuals they noticed that the student had chewing tobacco in their mouth. They asked the student to remove the chew from mouth and reminded them that Gustavus is a tobacco-free campus.
- Campus Safety responded to a Fire Alarm in Southwest Hall.
Wednesday, October 31
- Campus Safety responded to a medical assist at Jackson Campus Center. One person was transported by ambulance to River’s Edge Hospital.
- Campus Safety checked on a student’s welfare at North Hall
- Campus Safety responded to two alcohol violations in Pittman Hall. One student transported by Ambulance to the Hospital. Students were referred to the Campus Conduct System.
Thursday, November 1
- No incidents reported.
Friday, November 2
- Campus Safety responded to take a theft report from a student at the Jackson Campus Center.
- Campus Safety received a call about Underage Consumption at the Peterson House.
Saturday, November 3
- Campus Safety responded to a report of criminal damage to a vehicle that was parked on Jefferson Avenue.
- Campus Safety discovered an Underage Alcohol incident in Sorensen Hall.
- Campus Safety responded for a welfare check at Arbor View Apartments.
Sunday, November 4
- Campus Safety observed an alcohol violation in Norelius Hall.
- Campus safety officer observed one student helping another up North Hill on Campus Drive. Students referred to campus conduct system for underage consumption.
Note: Case dispositions are available online by viewing the daily crime log on the Campus Safety web page: https://gustavus.edu/safety/incidents/index.php
Tip of the Week:
Want to be informed when a snow emergency has been declared in the City of Saint Peter? Then it’s time to sign up for the City’s community notification system….Nixle!
You must sign up at www.nixle.com to be part of the system, and you can chose to receive notices via text, e-mail, or both from City of Saint Peter Administration, Police, Recreation and Leisure Services, and/or the Public Works Department.