Monday, September 24
- Campus Safety responded to a suspicious incident in the Arbor View parking lot.
- Campus Safety was called for a medical assist at Myrum baseball field. An employee was taken to the hospital for further evaluation.
- Campus Safety responded to a medical assist at Christ Chapel.
- Campus Safety responded to Medical assist at 3 flags Circle.
Tuesday, September 25
- A Gustavus employee reported a lost Gustavus key.
- Campus Safety responded to a medical assist in Norelieus Hall.
- A Gustavus student spoke with a CF and a group about what seemed to be a potentially un-diagnosed dis-associative identity disorder
Wednesday, September 26
- A student reported a theft from her vehicle that was parked in the Arboretum lot.
- Campus Safety responded to a medical assist at Lund Center.
Thursday, September 27
- No incidents reported
Friday, September 28
- Campus Safety responded to Norelius Circle for a medical assist. A student was provided a medical escort to urgent care.
- Campus Safety responded for a welfare check in Norelius Hall.
Saturday, September 29
- Collegiate fellows reported finding a Gustavus hurdle in a room in College View Apartments.
- Campus Safety responded to an alcohol violation on College Grounds. Campus Safety referred one student to the Campus Conduct system.
Sunday, September 20
- Campus Safety observed three students, one was staggering and stumbling. Three students were cited for underage consumption by the St. Peter Police.
- Campus received a report of a stove fire in the Swedish House.
Note: Case dispositions are available online by viewing the daily crime log on the Campus Safety web page: https://gustavus.edu/safety/incidents/index.php
Tip of the Week:
Campus Safety Safe Rides Program – call x7000!
The Campus Safety Safe Rides van offers rides from 7:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. every night at the designated Safe Rides stop locations. Students calling the Safe Ride number, (x7000), will be directed to the nearest location to be picked up by the Safe Ride vehicle.
For Safe Rides service call 507-933-7000 (or x7000 from a campus phone)
For more information, 24-hour medical escorts, or for walking escorts after 1:30 a.m., call Campus Safety at 507-933-8888 (x8888).