Monday, May 07
- Campus Safety responded to the Health Service to transport a student to the River’s Edge Emergency Room.
- Campus Safety responded to a report of a fire extinguisher discharged in a North Hall stairwell and a fire extinguisher missing from Gibbs Hall.
Thursday, May 10
- An online report was submitted about sexual orientation and religion based bias-related posters seen a student’s room.
- Campus Safety took report of lost campus keys.
Friday, May 11
- Campus Safety responded to a student of concern in North Hall and escorted a student from the building and took a report of inappropriate communications and refusal to leave outside another student’s room.
- Campus Safety responded to a student of concern and inappropriate communications in North Hall.
- Campus Safety responded to a reported the theft of a fire extinguisher from the basement of Norelius Hall.
Saturday, May 12
- Campus Safety responded to a suspicious circumstance in College View. Two post-it notes alleging misconduct were found on a room door.
- Campus Safety responded to Christ Chapel for a medical assist. A visitor was transported to the hospital by ambulance for an injury.
Sunday, May 13
- Campus Safety responded to a theft of College property involving two students in possession of a College speed bump sign. The sign was not damaged and was returned to Facilities.
- Campus Safety responded to a fire alarm in North Hall. A mechanical issue was found in a trash room. A pull station in North Hall was then activated by an unknown person.
- Campus Safety documented property damage in Prairie View. A section of carpet in a common area was found damaged.
- Campus Safety responded to a noise violation in Sohre Hall and two students were referred to the campus conduct system for a smoking policy violation.