Monday, April 23
- An online report was submitted about a bias-related political t-shirt worn by a student in an academic building.
- Campus Safety responded to a medical assist at the Campus Center. A student was transported to the hospital for an injury that occurred on College grounds on April 16.
Tuesday, April 24
- Campus Safety was called for a welfare check on a student in Gibbs Hall.
- Campus Safety took a report of theft from the Jackson Campus Center. Three people left the dining room with drinks they did not pay for and fled the scene.
Wednesday, April 25
- Campus Safety responded to a drug violation in the Sohre parking lot involving two students.
- Campus Safety took a report of theft on College grounds. A student reported cash stolen from their backpack.
Thursday, April 26
- Campus Safety responded to College View Apartments to take a report of damage to College property. A fire extinguisher was discharged in a case and onto some carpeting.
Saturday, April 28
- Campus Safety responded to a report of a broken window in Southwest Hall in an entryway.
- Campus Safety responded to a suspicious circumstance at the International Center. A student thought another person might have filmed them in a public area. The suspect was not located or identified.
Sunday, April 29
- Campus Safety responded to Old Main to take a report of theft of personal property that an employee believed occurred the night prior in the Jackson Campus Center. The property was found by the reporting employee shortly after and had not been stolen.
- Campus Safety responded to an underage alochol violation in Norelius Hall. One non-student was issued trespass warning and taken to detox by the Saint Peter Police Department.