Monday, February 19
- Campus Safety responded to a welfare check on a student of concern in Southwest Hall.
Tuesday, February 20
- Campus Safety responded to a drug violation in Norelius Hall. Case referred to the campus conduct system for possession of marijuana and paraphernalia.
Saturday, February 24
- An online report was submitted of a fondling that occurred in a campus residence hall.
- Campus Safety reported an unsafe student interaction with the Safe Rides vehicle and received a complaint about Safe Rides service.
Sunday, February 25
- Campus Safety responded to an alcohol violation on College grounds involving one student and documented underage consumption, failure to comply with a College official, and threatening communications. Case referred to the campus conduct system.
- Campus Safety responded to an of-age alcohol violation in Sorensen Hall. Case referred to the campus conduct system.
- A Collegiate Fellow documented a candle policy violation in Uhler Hall. concern in Southwest Hall.
- A Collegiate Fellow documented a report of a drug policy violation in Norelius Hall.
Note: Case dispositions are available online by viewing the daily crime log on the Campus Safety web page: https://gustavus.edu/safety/incidents/index.php
Tip of the Week: How Scammers make you pay
Is this a scam? Whatever the “this” looks like, here’s the FTC’s best answer to that question: Did someone say you can only pay by wiring money, putting money on a gift card, or loading money on a cash reload card? If they did, then yes: that is a scam. Whether someone tells you to pay to claim a prize, help someone out of trouble, or deal with tax issues from the (so-called) IRS.