Monday, October 30
- Campus Safety responded to a panic alarm in the Carlson Administration Building. It was determined the button had fallen in the trash and been lost.
- Campus Safety received a report of a student injury at the Lund Center.
Tuesday, October 31
- Campus Safety responded to a medical assist at Anderson Hall. A student feeling unwell was transported to health service.
Friday, November 3
- It was reported to Campus Safety that an employee had lost their Gustavus keys.
- Campus Safety responded to Chapel View Apartments to check on a student of concern.
- Campus Safety responded to a medial assist in the Lund Center for a student injury.
- Campus Safety responded to a medical assist in Bjorling Hall.
Saturday, November 4
- Campus Safety responded to Pittman Hall for a medical assist.
Sunday, November 5
- Damage to property in College View Apartments. Lines were drawn on the wall in black marker.
Tip of the Week:
Sign up for City of Saint Peter safety notifications (including snow emergencies!).
Nixle is a community oriented notification system that is used by the City to provide alerts, advisory notices and other community information. You must sign up at www.nixle.com to be part of the system, and you can chose to receive notices via text, e-mail, or both from City of Saint Peter Administration, Police, Recreation and Leisure Services, and/or the Public Works Department.
Make sure you are signed up in the Nixle system to receive information about City snow emergencies. Gustavus Adolphus College is not involved in the City-declared snow emergencies. Be sure your emergency contact information is up to date at gustavus.edu/emergency to receive Gustavus-specific alerts, such as if severe weather affects the course schedule.