Tuesday, October 24
- Campus Safety was called for a suspicious circumstance in Norelius Hall. A student reported items having been moved in their room on several occasions.
- A Collegiate Fellow documented a possible pet policy violation in Southwest Hall.
Friday, October 27
- Campus Safety took a report from a student of harassing communications from a non-student.
- Campus Safety took a report of a theft of personal property in the Lund Center. The property was later recovered.
- Campus Safety and Residential Life responded to a suspected drug violation in North Hall and documented an odor of marijuana.
Saturday, October 28
- Campus Safety and Residential Life staff responded to a noise complaint and underage alcohol violation in Sohre Hall . The Saint Peter Police Department issued citations for underage consumption to one student and one non-Gustavus student.
- Campus Safety took a report of sexual assault – fondling that occurred at North Hall at 0115 hours. Case referred to Title IX.
- Campus Safety and Residential Life responded to an underage alcohol violation at Norelius Hall. Case referred to the campus conduct system.
Sunday, October 29
- Campus Safety responded to a request for custodial services in Uhler Hall. Campus Safety referred one student to the campus conduct system for an alcohol violation.
- Campus Safety and Residential Life responded to an underage alcohol violation in Pittman Hall. Case referred to the campus conduct system.
- Gustavus student reported the theft of his bicycle from the front of Pittman Hall where his cable lock had been cut.
- A Campus Safety Officer observed damage to the front door of a campus residence hall.
Special Mention: October 10
- Campus Safety was called to Pittman Hall for a medical assist and provided basic first aid for a student who had pepper sprayed themselves in the face. Case referred to the campus conduct system for underage consumption.