Monday, October 02
- A student reported the theft of an unlocked bike at the College View bike rack. The bicycle was recovered.
Wednesday, October 04
- Campus Safety responded to a report of a sexual assault that occurred off campus.
- A student reported receiving unwanted communications from a non-student.
Thursday, October 05
- A Collegiate Fellow reported a student of concern in Sorensen Hall.
- Campus Safety responded to the Kresge Dance Studio for a medical assist.
Friday, October 06
- An online report was submitted about a suspected drug violation posted on social media.
- Campus Safety responded to the Jackson Campus Center to take a report of stolen Weekly newspapers.
Saturday, October 07
- Campus Safety observed criminal damage to the grass area west of College View Apartments. Damage to the black dirt area of the baseball field was also observed.
Sunday, October 08
- Campus Safety observed damage to College property in Nobel Hall. Two lamps were found damaged.
- Residential Life responded to a candle policy violation in Sorensen Hall.
- Campus Safety responded to Sohre Hall for a medical assist. One student was transported to ER.
Note: Case dispositions are available online by viewing the daily crime log on the Campus Safety web page: https://gustavus.edu/safety/incidents/index.php
Tip of the Week:
Trick or Treat! Halloween Safety Tips!
Watch out for your Friends! Don’t be afraid to intervene if you see something scary. If a friend seems too intoxicated, get them to a safe place immediately!