Tuesday, September 19
- Campus Safety responded to a suspicious circumstance n the Arboretum lot on College grounds. A student was found sleeping in their vehicle.
Wednesday, September 20
- Carpet was found damaged by an unidentified substance.
Thursday, September 21
- Campus Safety responded to the report of a bicycle theft near North Hall.
- Campus Safety took an injury report at Health Service for a student who was injured off campus at a class-sponsored event.
- Campus Safety observed hazardous activity along Campus Drive. Students were seen riding on the trunk of a vehicle.
Saturday, September 23
- Campus Safety responded to a medical assist on College Grounds. A visitor was transported to the hospital by ambulance for dehydration.
- Campus Safety responded to a motor vehicle accident on College Grounds at the 7th street entrance where a light pole was damaged. One student was arrested for an of-age alcohol, driving, and damage to property violation.
- Campus Safety responded to a non-compliant student at the Rave Dance. One student was referred to the campus conduct system.
- Campus Safety responded to a disorderly conduct at the Homecoming tent. A student was transported to detox by the Saint Peter Police Department.
Sunday, September 24
- Campus Safety responded to an underage alcohol violation at the Rave Dance. Case was referred to the campus conduct system.
- A student reported the theft of personal property from Beck Hall. Some of the property was later recovered.
- A student reported the theft of personal property at Lund Center near the weight room. (x4)