Monday, May 01
● Campus Safety and Residential Life responded to an alarm in an apartment in College View that was caused by a firework (smoke bomb) set off by an unknown person.
● Campus Safety and Residential Life responded to a reported weapons policy violation in Norelius Hall.
Tuesday, May 02
● Campus Safety responded to North Hall for a medical assist. One student was transported to the ER.
Wednesday, May 03
● Campus safety responded to Uhler Hall for a medical assist.
● Campus Safety and Residential Life responded to an underage alcohol violation in North Hall involving one student.
● Campus Safety and Residential Life staff responded to an odor of marijuana on College grounds outside of Sohre Hall. One student was referred to the campus conduct system for possession of marijuana and paraphernalia.
Thursday, May 04 – no incidents reported
Friday, May 05
● Campus Safety responded to a 21 and over alcohol violation on College grounds involving one non-Gustavus person. The non-student was issued a trespass warning by Campus Safety and was escorted off campus by the Saint Peter Police Department.
Saturday, May 06
● Campus Safety responded to Sorensen Hall and took a report of unwanted communication that occurred off campus.
Sunday, May 07
● Campus Safety responded to a report of topless sunbathing on College grounds involving two students.
● Campus Safety responded to a report of topless sunbathing on College grounds involving one student from a prior incident who refused to comply with College officials. Case was referred to the campus conduct system.
● An online report was submitted about a sexual assault – fondling that occurred in a campus residence hall on Saturday, May 6. Case was referred to Title IX Coordinator.
Tip of the Week:
Protect yourself and your property – always lock your doors!
● Keep the door(s) to your room or residence and windows locked at all times.
● Never sleep in an unlocked room or house.
● Report defective campus locks on windows and doors IMMEDIATELY to the Facilities at 7504.
● If you lose the keys to your residence, have the lock(s) changed. On campus residents should notify Residential Life immediately.