Monday, April 03
● Campus Safety responded to the Jackson Campus Center for a medical transport. One student was transported to the ER.
● Campus Safety and Residential Life responded to a suspected drug violation in Rundstrom Hall. Case referred to the campus conduct system for possession of paraphernalia and marijuana.
Wednesday, April 05
● Campus Safety responded to Confer Hall for a theft report. The property was later recovered by Custodial Staff in Confer Hall.
● Campus Safety responded to International Center for a medical transport. One student was taken to Rivers Edge Urgent Care.
● Campus Safety responded to a student of concern in North Hall. The student was taken to the E R by ambulance.
Thursday, April 06
● Campus Safety responded to a suspicious circumstance in Sohre Hall.
● Campus Safety and Residential Life responded to a suspected drug violation in Sohre
Hall. Case referred to the campus conduct system.
Sunday, April 09
● Campus Safety responded to two students of concern on College Grounds. Two students were referred to the campus conduct system for 21 and over alcohol violations. One student was referred for failure to comply with a campus official and escorted off campus by the Saint Peter Police Department.
Monday, April 10
● Campus Safety responded to a suspicious incident. Two students reported a series of repeated door knocking and telephone hangups at their room in Southwest Hall.
Tuesday, April 11
● Campus safety responded to a medical assist in Confer Hall. A student was transported to Rivers Edge Hospital by ambulance.
● A student reported the theft of personal property from the Lund Center.
Thursday, April 13
● Campus Safety discovered property damage in College View Apartments. A light cover was found removed from a wall.
● Campus Safety responded to a suspicious circumstance outside Southwest Hall. Rocks were thrown at a window by three unidentified individuals. No damage occurred.
● A student reported a theft of personal property from the Sorensen Hall laundry room.
Tip of the Week:
Minnesota Severe Weather Awareness Week is April 17-21.
According to the National Weather Service, Minnesota experiences an average of 40 tornadoes per year.
Review Severe Weather information, including where shelter locations are in all the buildings you frequent on campus: https://gustavus.edu/safety/tips/weather.php
Be sure your emergency contact information is always up to date!