Monday, February 17
- Campus Safety responded to a medical assist in Rundstrom Hall.
Tuesday, February 18
- Campus Safety responded to a medical assist in Old Main.
Wednesday, February 19
- Campus Safety cited one student for underage consumption and possession and four students for underage consumption in Norelius Hall.
Thursday, February 20
- A Gustavus employee reported the loss of a campus key.
- A student reported damage to his car which was parked in the College View parking lot.
- Campus Safety responded to suspicious activity in Sorensen Hall.
Friday, February 21
- Campus Safety responded to a report of vandalism in Norelius Hall.
- A Campus Safety Officer responded to a medical assist in the Norelius Parking lot.
- Twenty Gustavus students were cited for a noise violation in Arbor View Apartments. Two students were cited for a social host violation. Six students were cited for underage consumption of alcohol.
Saturday, February 22
- A Campus Safety Officer responded to College View Apartments for a report of damage to College property.
- Residential Life staff documented an alcohol violation and failure to comply with a College official on College Grounds involving three students.
- A Gustavus student in Norelius Hall was cited by Campus Safety for a underage consumption.
Sunday, February 23
- A Gustavus student in Norelius Hall was cited by Campus Safety and the Saint Peter Police Department for underage consumption and transported to the Rivers edge hospital by ambulance.
- Campus Safety responded to a medical assist in the Lund Center.
- A student while in Pittman Hall was cited by Campus Safety for underage consumption and possession of alcohol. The student was also cited for failure to comply with a College official.
- Campus Safety cited one student for underage consumption and one student for underage possession of alcohol in Sohre Hall.
- A Collegiate Fellow documented an alcohol violation in Norelius Hall involving one student.
- Campus Safety cited one student with underage consumption and three students with underage possession in Norelius Hall.
- A student reported the theft of items from an unlocked car parked in the College View parking lot.
Tip of the Week:
City of St. Peter Snow Emergencies
If you park off campus, you should make yourself aware of the City of Saint Peter parking rules and snow emergency procedures, or you could get ticketed or towed by the City: http://www.saintpetermn.gov/city-snow-emergency-rules-dont-get-tagged-or-towed
Gustavus Adolphus College has no authority over city streets or lots, you will need to sign up for the City’s emergency notification system, Nixle:
On campus, permit parking and overnight parking restrictions are strictly enforced. Park carefully within designated parking areas, especially during severe weather. Sign up for the campus emergency notification system to be notified of late starts or emergency situations.