Tuesday, February 11
- Campus Safety responded to a medical assist in Nobel Hall.
- A Campus Safety officer responded to a medical assist in the Jackson Campus Center for an injury that occurred the previous week.
Wednesday, February 12
- Campus Safety and the Saint Peter Police Department responded to a report of a missing person. Campus Safety and the SPPD performed a welfare check in Uhler Hall.
Friday, February 14
- A college employee reported receiving a suspicious mailing in the campus mail.
- A Gustavus student reported a theft from a vehicle in the Southwest parking lot.
Saturday, February 15
- A student was cited by Campus Safety with underage consumption in Johnson Student Union.
- A Collegiate Fellow confronted an alcohol violation in Pittman Hall involving one student.
- Campus Safety responded to a medical assist in Lund Center arena.
Sunday, February 16
- A non-Gustavus student was cited for underage consumption by the Saint Peter Police Department and a Gustavus student was cited with underage consumption by Campus Safety while in North Hall.
- Three students while in Gibbs Hall were cited by Campus Safety for underage consumption of alcohol. Two students were cited by Campus Safety for underage possession of alcohol.
- Campus Safety responded to the Lund Center for a medical assist.
Tip of the Week:
Campus Safety continues to receive and investigate regular reports of theft on campus of unsecured valuable items. The best way to prevent theft is to eliminate the opportunity for someone else to take your property by not leaving it unattended or by making sure to secure it.
- Keep your possessions in sight at all times; it only takes a matter of seconds for things to disappear.
- Avoid taking wallets, mobile phones, money and jewelry into athletic facilities and storing them in lockers, which are targets of thieves. If you use a locker, make sure to use a lock.
- Do not leave cash or high value items unattended, even in a drawer. When you leave your room or office, be sure all items are secured and the door is locked.
- Do not leave valuable items or money unattended in your vehicle.
- Call Campus Safety or the Saint Peter Police Department immediately if you see or hear something suspicious. Campus Safety can be reached at x8888 or the Saint Peter Police Department at (507) 931-1550 or 911 in an emergency or when a crime is in progress.
If you have any knowledge of any crimes, please contact Campus Safety or the Saint Peter Police Department or if you wish to report anonymously, please go to: